Please review our website () in detail to learn about our program.
We are looking for a preschool classroom aid/assistant. The candidate must value young children and education. Passion, enthusiasm, work ethic, and hands-on abilities are key. The role can be part-time or full-time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Preschool Classroom Aide/Assistant
Monday - Friday, Between 8:30/9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Lunch is included and served at school
Based on education and experience
Minimum 6 months of continued work needed to be eligible for paid holiday/vacation time.
Staff - Child Ratio:
* Interact with children, parents and visitors
* Ensure health, safety and positive engagement of children, indoors or outdoors
* Ensure school cleanliness and maintenance especially post meals, restroom usages,cleanup routines
* Ensure and model strong hygiene and positive guidance behavior
* Adhere to and enforce classroom policies and procedures
* Help toddlers in potty-training. Diaper/pull up cleanups needed.
* Daily consistency in energy and availability for work
* Experience working with kids 1.5-6 years of age, at least 1 year preferred in a preschool environment
* TB Screening Test Cleared in last 1 year, required immunizations (Influenca, TDAP, MMR, Chickenpox, Polio) up-to-date or readiness to clear it prior to start
* Live scan (DOJ/CACI finger print) clearance required at start
* Active person with physical ability to pick children, movement and being on feet for long periods, outdoor walks and runs, squatting, kneeling and being at child's level or on the floor multiple times of the day.
* 12 core ECE units desired but not required to start
* Bilingual speakers with strong command over English and another language desired
2 work references required
Interested candidates should email their contact details and resume to .